domingo, 10 de outubro de 2010

Best sneakers?

Okay so you're going to agree with me on this - a fashionista's crisis is how to look chic and stay comfy at the same time. This is a really big concern of mine since I go to college, which means I don't sit at some desk all day. I walk around all day long so I can't afford to have super fabulous shoes that hurt my feet after an hour or so.

Though you can look super stylish in Converse shoes (pairing them up with the right items), to me, these are the epitome of carefree, comfy luxury.


These are, of course, by Lanvin. They come in several print/material combinations, but these leather ones with snakeskin toe are my favourites. You can find them at most of the sites listed on the link list (on the left column of the blog) and they range from 400€-500€, depending on what they're made of.

I am seriously thinking of saving up for these.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário