quarta-feira, 20 de outubro de 2010

TOPSHOP

Check out this dress, selling for 95£ at TOPSHOP.


Lovely, isn't it? Velvet is back in fashion lately, which is good for everyone out there with nice vintage clothes they want to put to use. Great for me because I have this gorgeous black velvet coat from Zara, bought it last winter, and I can't get enough of wearing it!

And for all you brogue lovers out there - like me, I love them to death and I'd buy 20 or 30 pairs of brogues if I could - there's this pair.

They're gorgeous and there's two more colours - brown and black. They sell for 60£ also at TOPSHOP! Count on my buying them in the next two or so weeks ♥



For those of you who don't know yet, TOPSHOP is now shipping to Portugal & Spain. After such a long wait we can finally order :)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário